MUMs offers the opportunity for moms to….
- Experience encouragement, friendship and support
- Share and fellowship in a safe and loving atmosphere
- Grow in your friendship with Jesus Christ as you become all God created you to be
- Find God’s Peace, Purpose, and Perspective for you
Purpose Statement:The purpose of the MUMs (moms uplifting moms) ministry at Madison Park is to gather, walk alongside, and support one another in our journey as we grow in our relationship with Christ through all walks of motherhood.
Mark your calendar!
When does MUMs meet?
- Every month, the second Monday from September – May 6:30-8:00pm. If Quincy Public Schools cancel for some reason, we will meet the third Monday of the month.
Where does MUMs meet?
- Fellowship Hall – Madison Park Christian Church – Entrance H or A
Is there a cost for MUMs?
- Yes. There is a small fee of $20 for the entire year.
Are we doing MUMs merchandise this year?
- We will be offering MUMs t-shirts this year. Those are available to purchase below through the month of September.
What are we studying at MUMs this year?
- This year we are taking a completely different approach to MUMs and spending the year working through various parts of a set Scripture. We are using the following text, “And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” – Mark 12:30-31 ESV
- This means each month we will have activities (some that will include your children) and we will look at what it means to love the Lord with you HEART, SOUL, MIND and STRENGTH; and to love your NEIGHBOR as yourself.
- Each month we will also divide into groups to discuss practical ways we can do each of these things and we will leave monthly with a challenge. We have a lot of exciting things planned and can’t wait for you to be a part.
Is childcare available during MUMs events?
- Yes. Every month childcare is provided (ages 6 weeks – 12 years of age) with preregistration only and space is limited. A donation is taken to help offset the cost. Please register your child the week before MUMs each month in one of the following ways:
1. at the above link on this page.
2. on the Madison Park MUMs facebook page.
GET REGISTERED FOR 2019-2020 HERE!
To purchase this years MUMs merchandise which is on display at the September meeting or during registration, visit here!
Testimonies from recent MUMs attendees:
“Real moms with real problems.”
“Knowing I am not alone in this journey.”
“Knowing how other wives and mothers feel about different issues – having someone to talk to about things that may be going on in our life as well as theirs.”
“Relationships and conversations with other moms. It’s comforting to know other moms struggle with the same things I do.”
“Everything – I look forward to meeting every month. Can’t wait from one month to the next.”
“I really feel connected and welcomed.”
“I feel supported and uplifted.”
“The love shared is so real, thank you for the laughs.”
“Meeting a wide range of mothers and finding out we have the most important thing in common.”