Madison Park Elementary Ministry exists to partner with families to disciple the next generation.
- Safety – We make safety a top priority. We value each child’s need for physical, spiritual, and emotional sense of security.
- Kid Centeredness – We attempt to look at things through the eyes of a child in order that we might do the best job of reaching, teaching, and loving them.
- Fun – We believe that if we can keep kids coming back, we will create an ongoing opportunity to nurture and teach them spiritually.
Each week, our first through fifth grade students meet up for intentional worship at the East End. They start in the Garage for large group time with worship, teaching, and communion for those who are immersed believers.
After their large group time in the Garage they break off into their age specific connect groups in the elementary classrooms. In these groups your child(ren) will be led through our scripture based curriculum. Each group takes up an offering weekly in their classrooms to do serve projects throughout the year.
Our goal each Sunday, is to give your child(ren) a meaningful encounter with God, an opportunity to connect around God’s word with their peers, and open their eyes to a life of serving God.
9:00 or 10:30am
Garage & Classrooms
*For families who are here two hours we encourage your child(ren) to participate in Kidz Church one hour and attend worship with you the other.
**Encounter Sundays (Christmas & Easter) families worship together in the East or West Venue.
Spring Semester – FOURTH GRADE SERVICE PROJECT Students & Families will serve with Kidz Packs, packing backpacks for students in the Quincy Public School System one day in the fall and one in the spring. Those dates are TBD once we receive the schedule from Quincy Public Schools. We will also be using offering collected between now and the end of March 2019 to be given to the Kidzpack program. Our goal is to reach $301 in offerings.
- FIRST GRADE SERVE PROJECT – Date TBD
Madison Park Staff appreciation
- April 10 – GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE
5:30 & 7pm – West Venue
- April 12 – EASTER SUNDAY
Students worship with their parents, no large/small groups meet.
- April 25 – FIFTH GRADE SERVE PROJECT
Students will purchase items for KidzPacks.
- May 2 – FIFTH GRADE END OF YEAR PARTY
Information will come closer to date.
Check us out/follow us at:
For more information about Elementary Ministry, contact Justin Brunk.
STUDENT MINISTRY – ELEMENTARY
217-222-2529 ext. 126