MUMs 2017 – 2018 #mumstribe
MUMs offers the opportunity for moms of infants through school-aged children to….
- Experience encouragement, friendship and support
- Share and fellowship in a safe and loving atmosphere
- Grow in your friendship with Jesus Christ as you become all God created you to be
- Find God’s Peace, Purpose, and Perspective for you
Purpose Statement: The purpose of MUMs is to nurture all mothers to reach out with encouragement, friendship, and support, and to enable each woman to be all God created her to be!
Mark your calendar! MUM’s 2017 – 2018 season has begun!
When does MUMs meet?
- Every 2nd Thursday of the month from September – May 6:30-8:00pm
Where does MUMs meet?
- Fellowship Hall – Madison Park Christian Church
Is there a cost for MUMs?
- Yes. There is a small fee of $15 for the entire year.
Are we doing MUMs t-shirts this year?
- We did offer a MUMs shirt this year, however sales have closed.
Is childcare available during MUMs events?
- Yes. Every month childcare is provided. A donation is taken to help offset the cost. Please register your child the week before MUMs each month in one of the following ways:
1. at the above link on this page.
2. on the Madison Park MUMs facebook page.
3. by contacting Jen Kovar at (217) 222-2529 ext. 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testimonies from recent MUMs attendees:
“Real moms with real problems”
“Knowing I am not alone in this journey.”
“Knowing how other wives and mothers feel about different issues – having someone to talk to about things that may be going on in our life as well as theirs.”
“Relationships and conversations with other moms. It’s comforting to know other moms struggle with the same things I do.”
“Everything – I look forward to meeting every month. Can’t wait from one month to the next.”
“I really feel connected and welcomed.”
“Meeting a wide range of mothers and finding out we have the most important thing in common.”
GET REGISTERED FOR 2017 – 2018 HERE!