Senior High Ministry (9th-12th)
Senior High is a community designed for high school students to be real as they seek to discover and build their identity. As a ministry we want to encourage and challenge students through life change by sharing truth and life together. We use the Bible as our ultimate guide. We believe that a relationship with Jesus as Savior and Lord is as authentic as it gets.
9:00 a.m. / 10:30 a.m. Worship Services (Encounter) at the East or West Venue
Madison Park Church Student Ministry partners with families for the purpose of Life Change. We encourage your family to:
- Encounter God in meaningful ways in our intergenerational worship services on Sunday mornings.
- Connect with a group that fits your season of life.
- Serve in one of the several ministry opportunities we have available.
Senior High Ministry Community:
Senior High Ministry is our community for high schoolers to gather and experience Life Change with other students and sponsors.
Encounter – Sunday nights are filled with elements of worship, speaking, testimonies, art, creativity, discussions, and activities.
Sundays – 6:30 – 9:00 p.m. – East End
6:30 – 7:00 Hangout
7:00 – 8:00 Encounter
8:00 – 9:00 Hangout
Summer Session: Launches week of June 11 through the week of July 9 with the second summer session, launching the week of July 30 through the week of August 27.
Connect – Students will have opportunities to connect weekly around God’s word with other students and sponsors in homes around our community during the following sessions:
WEEKLY – Session 1: 6/11-7/9
To register for a group text one of the following to 81010:
@palmyraco – meets Wednesday evenings from 7:30-9pm
@qcyguys – meets Thursday evenings from 7:30-9pm
@gcygals – meets Thursday evenings from 7:30-9pm
Serve – these opportunities expose students to serving each other, our community, and the world.
Mark your Calendars for these Upcoming Events:
- July 6 – Cook out and Putt Putt – Upper Moorman Park – 6-9pm – Bring $10 to cover Putt Putt & Dinner
- July 17-22 ELEMENT more information here
- July 30 Connect Groups Launch (see information above)
- August 13 – SHM End of Summer Float & Flick – Meet at the East End at 8pm, we’ll be back by 11pm – Brink a snack to share
- September 10 – SHM Kicks off – 6:30-9pm – East End